In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, the following information is provided:
You are visiting the website www.anatomycenter.com owned by SCIENTIFIC ANATOMY CENTER SL, with registered office at Calle 1, nº 27, Polígono industrial l’Horta Vella, Bétera, 46117, Valencia, with N.I.F. B97891766, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia, in volume 8683, book 5970, Folio 113, Sheet V-121951, hereinafter THE HOLDER. You can contact the HOLDER by any of the following means: Telephone: 961352338 Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The website is hosted by Arsys.
The purpose of these conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) is to regulate the use of THE HOLDER’s website which is available to the public. The access and/or use of this web page by any person attributes the condition of USER to them. USERS accept from their first access and/or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will be applicable regardless of the general contracting conditions that may be mandatory.
USE OF THE PORTAL
www.anatomycenter.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs, or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to THE HOLDER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which they will be responsible, committing to make a diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER commits to make an appropriate use of the content and services (e.g., chat services, discussion forums or news groups) that THE HOLDER offers through its portal in an including but not limited way. The content must not be used for:
- Incurring in illicit or illegal activities contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminating content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of SCIENTIFIC ANATOMY CENTER SL, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Attempting to access and use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Using the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any commercial use, especially to send unsolicited emails.
THE HOLDER reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the person’s dignity, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, pornographic, racist, that attempt against youth or childhood, public order or security or that, in their opinion, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, THE HOLDER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
CONTENTS INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
THE HOLDER is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of their website, as well as the elements contained therein (that is to say: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software, or texts; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials to be used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access, and use, etc.), owned by the HOLDER or their licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph of the Intellectual Property Law, the following is strictly forbidden: the reproduction, distribution, and public communication of the contents of this web page, including making them available, totally, or partially, for commercial purposes, using any storage medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the HOLDER.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
THE USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under their sole responsibility. Specifically, in an expository manner, THE HOLDER does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
- The availability of the operation of the website, its services and content and its quality or interoperability.
- • The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the USER.
- The infringement of current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other people or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could be caused by the computer system of the USER or third parties. It is up to the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, if applicable, the capture, deletion, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind those third parties may carry out.
- The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the content and services offered, and the subsequent use made of them by the USER. THE HOLDER will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide updated and reliable information.
- Damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to USERS when they originate from failures or disconnections in telecommunication networks that interrupt the service.
- • Damages or losses arising from circumstances derived from accidental events or force majeure.
In case there are forums, and they or other similar spaces are used, it must be considered that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER who sends them, they are solely responsible. THE HOLDER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
MODIFICATION OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE AND DURATION
THE HOLDER reserves the right to carry out the modifications they deem appropriate in their portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add contents and services that are provided through it, as well as the way in which they appear represented or located in their portal.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
If links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are included in www.anatomycenter.com, THE HOLDER will not exercise any type of control over those sites and contents. In no case THE HOLDER will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party’s website, nor will they guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any matter or information contained in any of those hyperlinks and other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger, or participation with the connected entities.
THE HOLDER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without previous warning, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the content of this legal notice.
THE HOLDER will prosecute the breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of their portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between THE HOLDER and THE USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be solved by the Spanish courts and tribunals.
www.anatomycenter.com aims its services at users over 18 years old. Minors under this age are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We inform you that if such circumstance occurs, SCIENTIFIC ANATOMY CENTER SL is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from failure to comply with the notice established in this clause.
SSL SECURITY MEASURES
The holder has contracted an SSL certificate (“Secure Sockets Layer”) for their website.
An SSL certificate allows to protect all personal and confidential data that can be handled on a website, regardless of the information that is being transmitted, for example, from any of the website contact forms to the server, or the data introduced for the subscription to newsletters or access to protected areas, etc.
The website address will appear in green, activating the “https” protocol that allows secure connections from a web server to the user’s browser.
Last revision: July 5, 2021