The objective of this policy is to inform interested parties about the different treatments carried out by this organization through the website which affect their personal data in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016
IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE ORGANISATION.
The organisation SCIENTIFIC ANATOMY CENTER SL, is located at Calle 1, nº 27, Polígono industrial l’Horta Vella, Bétera, 46117, Valencia, with N.I.F. B97891766, contact telephone number: 961352338 and email email@example.com
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
USERS/BROWSERS OF THE WEB PAGE OF THE ORGANISATION
We will employ your personal data obtained by means of our web forms for the following purposes:
- Respond to requests, complaints and incidents reported through our contact channels incorporated into the website.
- Understand the behaviour of the user within the web to detect possible computer attacks on our website.
- Comply with the legal regulations that are directly applicable to us and regulate our activity.
- Protect and exercise our rights or respond to claims of any kind.
- Where appropriate, we will send commercial communication about goods or services related to our activity, and/or news or newsletters related to our sector.
- Manage and send you the requested budget.
- We manage your data to schedule the requested appointment.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING OF DATA.
USERS/BROWSERS ON THE WEB PAGE OF THE ORGANISATION.
- In the consent you have given us the right to process your data for the indicated purposes. The refusal to provide your personal data will entail the impossibility of processing your data for the aforementioned purposes.
- To comply with the legal regulations that apply to us. In this case, the interested party may not refuse to the processing of their personal data..
- In our legitimate interest to protect our image, business, and trajectory by avoiding attacks on our website. In this case, the interested party may not refuse the processing of their personal data, although they may exercise, where appropriate, the rights recognized in section eight of this policy.
DATA CONSERVATION CRITERIA.
The personal data provided will be kept for the necessary time to fulfil the purposes for which they were initially collected.
Once the data is no longer necessary for the processing in question, it will be duly kept and blocked and, when appropriate, it will be made available to the competent Public Administrations, Judges and Courts or the Public Prosecutor’s Office, during the prescription period of the actions that could derive from the relationship maintained with the client and/or the legally established retention periods.
In case you have provided us with your CV, we will keep your data for a maximum period of one year after its reception by the entity, unless you have authorized us to keep your data for a longer period than the aforementioned.
AUTOMATED DECISIONS AND PROFILING.
The website does not make automated decisions or create profiles.
During the period in which your personal data is processed, the organisation may transfer your data to the following recipients:
- Judges and Courts.
- State Security Forces.
- Other authorities or competent public bodies when the organisation has a legal obligation to provide this data.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF DATA.
The organisation does not carry out any International Data Transfer.
Interested parties may exercise at any time and completely free of charge the rights of access, rectification, and deletion of their access, rectification and deletion, as well as request that the processing of your personal data be limited, oppose it, request the portability of these (whenever technically possible) or withdraw the consent given, and where appropriate, when appropriate, not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
For this, they can use the forms provided by the organisation, or send a letter to the postal address or email indicated above. In any case, your request must be accompanied by a photocopy of your ID or equivalent document, to prove your identity.
In the event that you feel your rights have been violated with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority (Spanish Agency of Data Protection), through its website: www.agpd.es.
In compliance with article 21 of Law 34/2002 on services of the information society and electronic commerce, if you do not wish to receive more information about our services, you can unsubscribe by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the following information in the subject “UNSUBSCRIBE”.
VERACITY OF THE DATA.
The interested parties guarantee that the data provided is true, exact, complete, and updated; committing to inform of any change regarding the provided data through the channels enabled for this purpose and indicated in point one of this policy. They will be responsible for any damage or loss, both direct and indirect, that could be caused as a result of the breach of this obligation.
In the event that the user provides data from third parties, he declares that he has the consent of the interested parties and commits to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting the organisation from any responsibility derived from the lack of compliance with this obligation.
Social Networks are part of the daily life of many Internet users, and for them the Organisation has created different profiles in some of them.
All users who visit our website can join our social networks or groups.
However, you must bear in mind that, unless we request your data directly (for example, through marketing actions, contests, promotions, or any other valid way), your data will belong to the corresponding Social Network, so we recommend that you carefully read their conditions of use and privacy policies, as well as make sure to configure your preferences regarding data processing.
If you have questions about this policy, you can contact SCIENTIFIC ANATOMY CENTER SL through the following email: email@example.com
Last revision February 26, 2021